Join The Team
Planetary Geophysics is seeking experienced Geophysical Technicians and Field Assistants and labourers for projects in Queensland, NSW and WA.
Main duties will include data acquisition across a number of Geophysical Survey methods including IP/Resistivity, EM, Gravity, Ground Magnetics and MT.
It is recommended that Candidates have the following experience and qualifications:
- Experience or background in Exploration Geophysics, Geology and surveying
- Be physically fit
- Experience operating Geophysical Instrumentation (highly regarded)
- Field experience working in demanding climates
- Ability to work in both a team environment and unsupervised
- Be able to adhere to company HSE - understand and follow procedures
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Data processing using Geophysical Software (not essential)
- Experience using GIS Software
- A good attitude and commitment to the job
- Full Drivers Licence
- Provide First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
- 4x4 Certificate
To learn more about our current positions please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with CV/Resume attached.